Ring, ring, ring! It's that time of year again. Can you hear the school bell ringing? A new school year means new beginnings, new friends, new school clothes, new supplies, new teachers, new classes... New. New can be exciting, but it can also be scary and intimidating. Even though as adults we have outgrown going … Continue reading Back To School—Are You Ready?
Looking to meet new bloggers? Here’s your chance. God Bless!
Ok so here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone! So don’t be selfish, hit the reblog button.
- Edit your reblog post and add tags (i.e. reblogging, reblog, meet n greet, link party, etc.), it helps, trust me on this one.
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new bloggers to follow. This helps also, trust me.
- And if you leave a link and don’t follow me, how about ya show ole Danny some love?
Now that all the rules have been clearly explained get out there and meet n greet your butts off!
The Social Media post will publish…
View original post 16 more words
Happy Friday and have a blessed weekend! More funny stories to come. Please email me if you have one to share at:firstname.lastname@example.org
I found a 30% off coupon in the bottom of my purse for one of my favorite stores. Upon closer examination, and to my regret, the coupon had expired. This particular store used to take expired coupons, but not any longer. I shook my head from side to side, let out a huff, then crumpled … Continue reading Coupons And Promises
Life can be downright brutal at times. Just watch the news for ten minutes if you need proof. My guess is that you don't. We all have hard stuff we are either currently going through, or just coming out of. I don't know about you, but one thing that helps me with the stresses of … Continue reading Does God Have A Sense Of Humor?
I'm extremely excited to write my first book review on. . .drum roll please... Ba-dum-dum-CHING! HAND OF ADONAI By Aaron Gansky If you're looking for a great book for your teen to start the new school year, look no further. But I must warn you, as an adult, I was drawn in from the first … Continue reading Back To School Book Review