There are so many serious and important issues to blog about. But I’ve come to see that sometimes we just need to be silly. We need to give our brains a rest and laugh a bit.
Here’s something kind of fun for Friday Funnies.
I want to thank Emily from Fearfully Wonderfully Made for nominating me for this very dear to my heart—Awesome Food Award! Find out more about her at: http://fearfullywonderfullyme.com
1.Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 10 questions provided
3. Come up with 10 more questions that relate to food
4. Nominate 10 people
My (Beckie) Answers To The Questions:
- Coke or Pepsi? COKE. I won’t even have soda if it’s not coke. I have a room that is all coca cola decor. It’s actually my son’s room, but still…And yes, I know it’s not healthy. I don’t drink it everyday.
- How do you like your pizza? I love, love, love pizza! I like anything but anchovies.
- If you were a food what would you be? Something gross so that I wouldn’t get eaten. Maybe cow tongue, liver and onions or Rocky Mountain Oysters.
- What is your family’s favorite recipe/dish? Oh, goodness. With three kids (my husband makes four), all have their favorites. My husband and daughter like pot roast. My oldest son likes chili verde and my middle son likes anything pasta.
- Ice cream or cake? Um, ice cream cake, of course. But I like pie better!
- What do you like to eat for breakfast? I usually make myself a veggie/fruit smoothie. That way I at least start out healthy! When I splurge, I eat pancakes, eggs and bacon.
- If you were a farmer and could only grow one crop. What would it be? Geez, only one? I guess it would be wheat so that I could make bread. But I better be a farmer with a cow so that I can make butter.
- Are you (or have you ever been) vegetarian/vegan? NO and NO
- Do you have any food allergies? Nope
- Write a short poem or Haiku on a food item of your choice.
Ode To Chocolate
So sweet to me and dear.
Why, oh why
must you travel
straight to my rear?
Here Are Your Questions: (my nominees are below the questions)
- Restaurant or Home cooked?
- What is your go-to dish to prepare for guests?
- Have you ever fasted from food ? If so how long?
- Pie or cake?
- What condiment can you not live without?
- If you could have only one food for an entire week, what would it be?
- Do you regularly watch cooking shows?
- What’s your favorite junk food?
- Chicken, fish, or beef?
- If you were a sandwich, what would kind would you be?
Have fun everyone!
And please be sure to let me know when you’ve posted your answers.
Molly at: http://franklymydearmojo.com
Rebekah at: http://rebekahkoontzsite.com
He will yet fill your mouth with laughter
and your lips with shouts of joy.
Thanks and Happy Friday! God Bless. Love, Beckie
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14425711/?claim=whj65gyhmud”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>